Herman White Estates are delighted to present this charming mid terrace house with lovely gardens to front and rear in a highly sought after location. The property represents great value and will suit both owner occupiers and investors seeking a fine 2 bedroom house within close proximity to the city centre.
No. 16 is situated within a short stroll of a host of local amenities; shops, cafes, bus routes, parks, hospital and excellent primary & secondary schools. It is within easy access of the M50 and is 10 minutes walk from the new Luas Stop and Phibsborough Village.
The property, which is in need of some TLC, enjoys gardens to both front and rear and school /church grounds across the street. The property briefly comprises: recess porch, an entrance hall; sitting room with feature fireplace, spacious kitchen with patio doors to the rear garden. Upstairs there are 2 good sized bedrooms and large family bathroom. Outside there’re gardens to front and rear.
Viewing is very highly recommended.
- Recess Porch;
- Entrance Hall;
- Sitting room: 4.58 x 3.69 m with marble fireplace and under stairs storage;
- Kitchen 4.64 x 2.84 m with tiled floor, good range of teak shaker presses, door to rear garden.
- Front Bedroom: 3.77 x 3.17 m with built in wardrobes and hot press
- Rear Bedroom: 3.68 x 2.41 m
- Bathroom: bath, shower, wc, whb.
- Outside: gardens to front and rear Total: c. 64 sq m